The Midwest Rake Speed Squeegee provides superior design when applying flooring materials. Made with industry-leading precision, predictability, and versatility. Each blade is color-coded for easy identification.
Features and Benefits:
- • Complete ready to use tool, one-piece frame & blade (not replaceable)
• Designed for applying resinous flooring materials such as epoxy and urethanes
• Unique Color-Coded Identification of WFT (in mils) and WFSR (square/ft)
• Polymer frame with threaded handle adapter
• Provides industry-leading precision, predictability, and versatility when compared
to competitive products.
• Four unique styles of blades (Flat Flex, Flat Stiff, Scalloped Notched and
V-Notched) provide the installer with options in the field as to how to best
accomplish their project
• Available in 2 widths - 18” and 24”